Friday, July 11, 2008

Lemme Tell You What I'm NOT Gonna Do - Pt 2 of ???

Yeaaaahhh, Lemme tell you what I'm NOT gonna do... I did this one before, but I wanna do it again, so deal with it. LOL

Yo, I'm not gonna be your do boy and go to get you sodas and chips and chicken wings?!?!? Dog, who begs for chicken wings?

I'm not gonna hang out with you for awhile. I need my alone time, or my phone time, or my not being with you and your drama time. Sorry, if that puts a crimp in your plans.

I'm so not having secks with you. I don't care if you make it seem like a business proposal. You already call me enough, I'm not trying to increase that to too much.

I'm not gonna accept you as a MySpace friend so I can see your kids. Yeah, I don't care about your kids. I don't know them. I really don't know you anymore. It's been a good long time since I've seen you and even longer since I wanted to. What will it take for you to leave me alone? Ignoring isn't working. Being mean didn't work. You having kids didn't stop it. Telling you to leave me alone, didn't accomplish anything. For real, cut that mess out.

I'm not gonna argue with you over something I know is true. Yeah, I like to be right, but if you don't beleive it, its no skin off my nose. Believe what you will, yo!

I'm not gonna front like I am not mad excited for next week. Maybe I should, but I'm not gonna.

I'm not gonna forget Casablanca and Patron.

I'm not gonna stop being cryptic, even if I sound like La? For real, what was that post about? LOL

I'm not gonna respond the way you want me to. It's not in me. If I feel the slightest twinge of manipulation, I'm gonna switch it on you. Don't feel bad. It's happened before you, it will happen after you.

I'm not gonna be motivated by your wack emails. Say it with me...Rashan (Rashan) Doesn't Do (Doesn't Do) Inspiration (Inspiration).

I'm not gonna go to work next Wednesday!!!

I'm not gonna leave my car in the parking deck after dark anymore. It was raining yesterday, so I didn't move my car at lunch like I usually do. Why did I run smack dab into 2 silver foxes chillin' by the entrance. No rabies, please!

I'm not gonna be an active participant in your conversation. Guess what? I have a secret for you... Come Closer *whispering* I don't care!

I'm not gonna admit that I like that Lookin Boy song. I think I just did though.

I'm not gonna stop being weird so you should just get used to it. I got 33 years of practice. It's not gonna change.

What aren't you gonna do?