Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So I Was Wondering... (edited to add my answers)

15 questions about blogging. Feel free to answer some or all of these in the comments. If you wanna name names, its cool. You can even do it anonymously. I should warn you though, that I'm extremely nosy, so I will attempt to match up anon comments with my site meter. I don't wanna do it, but I have a compulsion to do so. LOL Don't worry, I wont tell nobody what I find out.

1. How did you find my blog? Most of you I found from Jameil or Diva.. Some of the people that I've been reading probably come from Tam... if you wanna know about you specifically let me know in the comments

2. How many blogs do you read a day? On a regular day 10, on a catch up day, probably like 20.

3. Do you get mad when people don't comment on your blog daily? nah, I go back and forth on this one though. Sometimes I'm a comment whore, but right now I'm not. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.

4. Do you need a certain number of comments before you move on to the next post? Nope. I used to have to hit 15 or i would feel the post was wasted. That was on the old blog.

5. Whose blog is the first one you read each day? Jameil, then Diva

6. What are some of your blog pet peeves? Way too many to list. Some are wack poetry, music players that you cant turn off, people that don't post often enough. I could keep going, but I'll stop now

7. Who is the funniest blogger that you read? Magnolia Peach is hilarious..She should post more. Do you feel guilty now? LOL

8. Who has the funniest comments? I'm a go old school with this one. She don't post no more...but I Like Liquor and TV was the most hilarious commenter ever. I wonder where she is now...

9. Without naming names, is there a blog that you read because you feel like you are obligated to, but don't really want to read? Yep, I wont say anything else about that one. LOL

10. Are there any blogs that you lurk on? If so, why don't you comment? I am a lurker to start with. The conditions have to be just right before I'll comment. Like for instance, she probably don't know this, but I used to lurk on Monie's page. I can't remember why I never said anything until she commented here first.

11. You got a blog crush? I don't get those. I'm immune. Instead I'd rather have a real life crush. I got to at least talk to you before that develops.

12. You got a blog beef? Not really, although there are plenty of people that don't like me and the feeling is mutual. No active beef though. I'm very civil with mine. You ignore me, and I'll ignore you.

13. You got a blogger that you wish would stop posting and disappear from the blog world forever (forever ever? forever ever?) - One down, 2 to go...LOL

14. How do you feel about anonymous commenters? I like them as long as I know who they are. Part of the reason I got haloscan so they can still comment even if they have no blog.

15. You tired of me asking questions? Nope, I can get inquisitive all night long. Ask anyone that's ever talked to me. I'm good for getting info out of people without having to share any of my info. LOL

I'll answer some of these later..