Friday, November 23, 2007

3 AM

I'm sweating... No, seriously. I'm up at my Grandma's house literally sweating at 3 in the morning. I don't know how to tell her that you don't need heat when it's 64 degrees outside. I done drank 3 gallons of water in the last 2 hours. Grandma got the ice maker that makes the crushed ice. It's lovely, but damn I'm hot. I'm sitting here watching TV on the internet with my earphones on, trying not to spontaneously combust. I would like to go outside, but Grandma done locked up and seems to wake up whenever I move towards the door. Besides, I don't know the alarm code, so I'm trapped.

On another note, I have a new pet peeve. Holiday text messages. I don't mind if its personalized, but don't send me an message you sent to everybody in the phone book. The messages started at 8 in the morning and didn't stop until after 5. Who knew I was in so many people's phone books? Some of the people reading this are the ones that sent me those messages. Here's what I need from you: When Christmas comes, I'm a need you to either personalized my text message or take me off the distribution list. Thanks in advance!

Talked to PHD yesterday (see my message to her was personalized.) Her family lives about an hour away from Savannah. We are gonna try to get up before I leave to go home so she can take me out for my birthday. If not, then I'll see her sometime later. I'm also supposed to meet Kareem and his fiance sometime tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. When I talked to him tonight he was trying to get me to come to some function that his church is having or something. I'm not real interested in that, but we'll see how it goes. I'm just playing it by ear for right now.

I was at work the other day and I wrote a post that was too crazy even for me to post. I decided not to finish it, but I should have. You guys already think I'm crazy. Here is an excerpt from that post.

You put it in your mouth with your soft hands. Everything goes in slow motion as you take it in. It's starting to look like a music video, and you are playing the Karrine Steffans role. See, you look like a vixen to me. I can't explain it, you just look so good right now as you work your jaws. And here comes your friend. I like the way that you weren't selfish and shared with her. There's enough to go around... Why don't you do that again? This time lick your lips before you put it in. Yeah, that's sexy. I see you pulling your hair back into a ponytail, don't want it to get in the way of what you are doing. That's right girl, I see you. Take that, Take that...

I don't know if I'm hungry, or horny, or just plain nuts but I just enjoyed the hell out of watching that girl eat some french fries. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep that has my brain thinking strange thoughts. Or maybe, just maybe, she really was eating those french fries in a seductive manner and I'm not crazy.

Yeah, I probably am just nuts. I'll be regretting posting that as soon as I wake up in the morning. But no matter, I feel I can be myself on the blog, insanity and all. Well, now its 5 in the morning and I should be either sleep or hitting up Best Buy for the doorbuster specials, but I choose to do neither. Let's see what else is online that I haven't seen. One more week of everyday posting, so bear with me as I do this. Have a good weekend and check back on Saturday for a new post.