Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Curse Strikes Back

I'm gonna get around to replying to your comments on the last couple of posts later tonight. I just been dealing with some crazy ish with my car.

I wrote about the Jamal family curse before. Us and cars just don't get along. Let me hip you on the latest freak occurrence involving me and automobiles.

Monday, it was raining so I had my lights on. I coulda swore I turned them off when I got to work. In fact the car didnt beep at me to remind me the lights were on. So when I got off at 1 AM, I go the car and it wont start. Apparently I left the lights on. Even worse, work stalker was right there and insisted on helping me. Got a jump, car was fine. No problem.

Tuesday, I get to work. It wasn't raining so no lights on. But just in case I triple checked that the lights weren't on. Got off at 1AM, and my parking lights are on and the inside light wouldn't go off. Had to get another jump. Luckily, work stalker had already left so I didn't have to be nice to her. Got a jump, went home, quadruple checked that the lights were off. The inside light was off, the headlights were off, the parking lights were off.

Wednesday morning, around 5 in the morning, I looked outside and why the hell were my parking lights on again? My car is possessed. The lights came on by themselves. I think its a short in the wire somewhere. I messed around with the wires and they haven't come back on since then, but every couple of hours I'm going out to the car to make sure there are no other problems. Shit is just crazy. I'll holla at you all and check out your blogs tonight. Be easy!