Monday, November 5, 2007

I Promise No More Posts About Work This Week

After this one of course... Share in the craziness that surrounds me. Overheard at work on a Sunday Night...

"Ooh, I got tingles when you called me baby!" - Possible stalker chick # 1 (When the hell did I call you baby?)

"I watched Mr. Brooks yesterday. I could really relate to that movie" - The Suspected Pedophile (now suspected serial killer)

"Why do you keep trying to push me away?"- Possible stalker chick #2 (Cuz you won't go away on your own.)

"Uh-uh, go the other way. I just farted." - The new young girl from NY

"Maybe you should just go sit on the toilet for awhile and see what happens" - The new young girl from NY's friend.

"That fart was hot. It's burning my ass. Damn hot wings" - The new young girl from NY

"(Our manager) isn't here again. When are you taking his job?"- Random co worker.

"Do you think I can get the day before Thanksgiving off?" - Unrealistic girl that just started this week.

"You really aren't gonna try some of my potato salad? I made this for you." - The white girl that tells me I remind her of her ex boyfriend.

"Sorry, I don't eat other peoples food. It's nothing personal, but you may be nasty." - Me

"You really do have a split personality, Rashan." - The white girl that tells me I remind her of her ex boyfriend.

"Why does that girl sitting next to you sound like a midget?" - Me

"Okay, give me your number and I'll plan something for your birthday" - Possible stalker chick # 2

"Nah, that's all right, I already got plans. Thanks though." - Me

"If you guys need anything, just ask Rashan. He's your assistant manager." - Shady manager who didn't want to do any work

"Ewww.. What is that on the floor? It looks like dead skin. Who is exfoliating at work?" - Pregnant girl that doesn't look pregnant

"C'mon stay with us until we get off. It's only an extra hour. You did it the other day." - Random co-worker.

"You gonna walk me to my car so I don't get snatched." - Possible stalker chick #1

"Who would snatch you? Oops, did I say that out loud. I meant you're like 6 feet tall. You probably can fight them off better than I can." - Me

"I was just asking what you did this weekend so I know whether I have to beat some girl up. Just kidding" - Possible stalker chick #1

"If only you were kidding. I actually believe you meant that shit" - Me

"You are so mean, Rashan. It's almost like you don't want me to like you." - Possible stalker chick #1

"Almost?" - Me

"Fine, then be that way. I'm not gonna call you anymore. You never answer anyway." - Possible stalker chick #1

"Okay, great! Have a good night!" - Me

Those are some of the conversations I heard and was a part of at work last night. I may have actually gotten rid of one potential stalker (this is the one I was telling you about a couple of weeks ago.) This posting everyday thing is tapping my creativity. I may need some help. If you have any questions that you want me to answer, or ideas for blog topics, leave them in the comments or email me at visionz74@yahoo.com. I'll try to answer any reasonable questions from verifiable sources. That means no crazy anonymous questions. The questions can be crazy, but not anonymous. Let me know who you are. Aiight, I'm out. Peace!