Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's Still Saturday

I'm late, but I made it. I've been sleep all day. Yesterday messed up my sleeping pattern even worse than normal. Anyway, I've got to get ready to go out, but I'm just stopping by here to fulfill my everyday posting thing. I'm going to a party given by some friends of my mothers. It's somebody's birthday. I hope they still do it like they did when I was a kid. They used to have the liquor free flowing and I might need that to get through the evening. There's only so many times I can answer "no, I'm not married" in one evening without downing a shot of Henny. One of my "aunts" is gonna be there and my "cousin" and his wife should be there, so that should be cool. I haven't seen them in a couple of summers, since their wedding. Hopefully, there will be some people my age there, but if not I'll hide away with my sister and her kids. Wish me luck! I'll get some pictures if appropriate. One!