Sunday, November 18, 2007

Represent

"Represent, Represent"

Track 9: Represent

Remember Kut Klose? I'm just saying, I know I'm cutting it close for today's post.

So, I went out to the party last night. It was a birthday party for some people we lived with in Spring Valley, NY. It's funny how everybody has at one time or another congregated down to the Atlanta area. I didn't take too many pictures because I was on play with kids mode. There were no eligible bachelorettes there; everyone was either married or engaged or (almost) family. And the booze? Man, these parties used to be legendary for having an open bar and people getting good and drunk. I guess since they are getting older they only had wine and soda. I stuck with the soda since I am not really into the vino. Dude from Gn.arls Ba.rkl.ey (the producer) came. It was his father's birthday. I grew up with him in Spring Valley. I was a couple years older than him so I never knew he was into the music like that. I just remember going to their house and playing bumper pool and hating on them because they were rich. LOL. Anyway here are some of the limited pictures I took. I'll spare you the pictures of the "take a picture of yourself" contest I had with my niece. It was crazy. I would shout out an emotion and then she would take a picture of herself. Aiight, Spring Valley, New York, represent!!!



My Godbrother Trevor and his family


My Aunt and my niece


Me looking drunk, but not drunk



Trevor and Brian (AKA Da.ngerMo.use)



Gn.arls Ba.rk.leys BE.T, MT.V and Gra.mmy Awar.ds.


Next Up: Track 10: It Ain't Hard To Tell