Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Filler

So a funny thing happened on the way to writing my latest post. I got sidetracked by the content and decided to wait on it. But since I promised I would post every day, here is a filler tag. I stole this off some random blogger's page. I'll be back to the Illmatic series tomorrow with One Love. If you are looking for something with a little more substance, just scroll down and read my last few posts. Those were pretty creative, unlike this generic tag. Sorry for the inconvenience.

38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Myself. I crack myself up sometimes. I am currently experimenting on how mean I can be to potential stalker before she leaves me alone.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Just going to sleep
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Writing the post I was supposed to write before I realized I didn't have the energy.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Wow. Vague question. Just read the archives
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? That's my shit!!! I was listening to some Isaac Hayes on the iPod.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Starting at midnight? Some Ginger Ale, Some guava-pineapple juice and a whole bunch of water
7. What color is your hairbrush? Brown
8. What was the last thing you paid for? The previous mentioned bottle of ginger ale.
9. Where were you last night? Went to work, came home
10. What color is your front door? Black
11. Where do you keep your change? In my pocket, in the cushions of the couch and in an old eyeglass case in the car. Weird, I know
12. What’s the weather like today? Dry, and alternating between nice and cold-ish.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? I like Vanilla
14. What excites you? Music makes me high
15. Do you want to cut your hair? It's time for a cut now, lets see if I can wake up in time to get it done.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yep, I'll be 33 in 12 days.
17. Do you talk a lot? I'm more of a listener. In fact I get self conscious when I talk a lot.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Does that still come on? Okay, I'll admit I did watch the first 1 and half seasons.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I got a cousin named Steven. And one of my friends has a baby daddy named Steven that if I ever meet, is getting his ass kicked.
20. Do you make up your own words? All the time. My newest made up word: T.Painadelic used to describe something that sucks.
21. Are you a jealous person? I am extremely un-jealous to a fault. People think I don't care, because I don't show jealousy
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "M" - Why M? PhD's real name starts with M.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. - Kristie
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Since my phone is broken again, and not currently accepting incoming calls, this is from last week. My nephew Tarik is the first one.
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Am I one of the crazies, or the stalkers?!"
26. Do you chew on your straw?Yes. and ice and pens and my t-shirt and anything else that comes in the vicinity of my mouth.
27. Do you have curly hair? Not at the moment. If I let my hair grow out it will either be curly or wavy.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Hopefully to the land of dreams. It's about that time.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? That would be me, Chuck. But its all part of an experiment. I'm not really rude all the time.
30. What was the last thing you ate? MMM. Spinach and Feta Cheese Turkey Burger I made the other day. That joint was delicious.
31. Will you get married in the future? I vacillate on this one. I honestly don't know. I would like to.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Last 2 weeks? 2 completely different movies: Transformers and Talk To Me.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like everybody, until they get on my nerves.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Tonight.
35. Are you currently depressed? I'm good. No depression here.
36. Did you cry today? Almost... I got to thinking about some stuff with my post I was trying to write and I felt it coming on, but I manned up. (You'll see why tomorrow, unless I change the concept of the post)
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I didn't finish my real post and I promised to post everyday this month.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I don't tag people. Do it if you want.