Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Unrealistic Expectations

Can someone answer me this? Why does every guy think he can date a model? And why does every girl think she can date an athlete? I'm sorry to say, there just aren't that many of them out there. For every model or athlete there are 100 regular people out there looking for love. It doesn't make sense to me to limit yourself to an unrealistic expectation.



Now some will say that it's what they deserve. Their overwhelming self confidence dictates that they only seek out a certain type of person. And that's all well and good, but don't complain to me when you are still single. It's hard enough to make things work in a relationship, but when you hold your mate to an impossible standard, its damn near impossible. If you a 5, how you expect to get a 10? If you have no job, why do you expect your mate to have a 6 figure job? If you weigh 400 pounds, why do you discriminate against someone that is overweight. It just makes no sense to me.


I had more to say, but I have to go to work now. Just something that got on my nerves listening to someone with unrealistic expectations today.