Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ran-dumb

Cause I don't feel like writing anything else...

I shaved my moustache off accidentally yesterday. Was trying to shape it up but didn't have my glasses on. Depth perception all screwed up... I should post a picture.

Speaking of pictures, guess who finally figured out how to use his scanner? Me! Well, to be more accurate, my 12 year old nephew figured it out, but I'll reap the benefits. Old pictures for my throwback posts!

93 degrees is too hot. I'm just saying. I didn't stink, but there were too many people around me that were not so fresh. I wish I could say it was just men, but alas it wasn't.

I know it's wrong, but I find great humor in watching the spelling bee and watching those egghead kids spell something wrong and get devastated. It seems like one or two is gonna commit hari kari because they couldn't spell o-n-y-c-h-o-p-h-a-g-i-a (noun. def. nail biting.)

I can't spell a lick. When I forget to use spell check, my blog posts are riddled with spelling errors. Not getting paid for this, I sooo don't care.

You ever talk to somebody who constantly verbally abuses, physically threatens and insults you. And you like it? Me either. LOL

I'm thinking of colliding my 2 worlds together. When me and Kristie hang out, I usually don't bring other friends, but I might do that on Friday. She's bringing her crazy self fondling co worker amongst others. I might invite my people I hung out with on Friday. I'm kind of wary of that cuz I don't know how the 2 groups will interact.

There is no better non sexual feeling in the world than laying down in the shower and letting the hot water run over my head. I can't seem to wake up sufficiently without doing that. TMI? Who cares.

Is everyone gonna use the T Pain Roger Troutman voice thingy now a days? Kanye, I thought you were better than that. On 2 songs no less. Stop that and get back to real rhyming.

Nelly and Dwele both release albums on June 24th. Guess which one I'm gonna get. If you answered Nelly, then I need you to stop reading my blog immediately, find a chalk board and write 100 times: RASHAN DOES NOT LIKE WACK STUFF!!! (make sure there are 3 exclamation points.)

I'm not one for celebrity gossip, but I heard something the other day that messed with my head: Clay Aiken is having a kid? This dude gets to reproduce and I haven't? The world is messed up.

There are too many people from my last job working at the new one. It's like untrust the sequel. A couple of weeks ago, this girl got mad at me, because I didn't remember her. She really tried to get me to remember her, but it wasn't working. I still don't know who she is, but when I saw her yesterday, I made it a point to call her by her (alleged) name.

My nephew threw my phone the other day. I said to him quite sternly: "Carlin, pick the phone up right now!" Guess what his response was. "I can't Uncle Rah shan. I'm too tired." I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I couldn't help it. I need to work on the disciplinarian thing, but if you woulda heard it, you would have cracked up too.

I finally managed to write a post without self referential linkage. I mean, I didn't go back to my previous posts to illustrate my point for this post. Probably because this post has no point. It's just ran-dumb.