Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Slow Jam Deluxe Get The Draws Tape!!!

Anyone wanna help me with my new Ipod playlist? It's called The Slow Jam Deluxe Get The Draws Tape!!! (gotta have 3 exclamation points.) Full of slow and sensual music to get your lover in the mood. Yo, you remember back in the day, when you used to make them slow jam tapes and then you would go to your girl's house and wait for her mama to leave and then turn the lights down low and offer to give a massage and pop in your tape and hope she let you get under her shirt??? No??? That's just me??? All right, then. LOL! Anyway, this is a throwback to them good old days. I have so many more songs in my head, but I wanna hear your ideas too, so I'll stop at 15. Here's what me and a relative stranger friend came up with the other day.

1. Lay Your Head On My Pillow - Tony!Toni!Tone!
2. Adore (the extended mix) - Prince
3. Freek'n You - Jodeci
4. Whenever, Wherever, Whatever - Maxwell (That was her pick, although I like Sumthin Sumthin -Mellosmooth mix) better
5. Knockin' The Boots - H-Town
6. Between The Sheets - The Isley Brothers
7. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye (Can also be replaced by "Let's Get It On")
8. Flex - Mad Cobra
9. Turn off the Lights - Teddy Pendergrass
10. So Anxious - Ginuwine
11. Now That We're Done - 112
12. Bump N Grind (Remix) - R. Kelly (don't side eye me Diva)
13. It's Getting Late - Floetry (or Say Yes. I haven't decided yet.)
14. Cruisin (Wet Remix) - D'Angelo
15. I Like - Kut Klose

Aiight, let's get interactive with it. Go ahead and throw some more joints in the comments. Maybe I'll come back and YouTube link some of these. But I'm going to sleep now. Bon soir!