Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The BET Presidential Debate '08 (part 2)

This is part 2 of this post. If you didn't read part one, scroll on down or click here to catch up.

Terrence: Okay, we are back on 106 and Park's Presidential Debate. I'm Terrence and that's my girl Rocsi as if you didn't know.
Rocsi: What's good, people?
Terrence: We gonna bring out our next candidate to kick his freestyle. Mayor Giuliani, come on out.
Giuliani: How's everybody doing?

Audience boos:

Random Audience Member: You locked up my brother!
Giuliani: I sure did cuz I'm tough on crime.
Terrence: Aiight, I know a lot of cats in NY got beef with you, but we gonna let you kick your rhymes anyway. Maybe you can change some minds out here.

I'm America's mayor, not just the NY
When it comes to cleaning up crime, I'm that guy
Remember Times Square, it used to be dangerous and gritty
Now you see MTV, BET and even Walt Disney
They couldn't take my shine by knocking down the towers
Instead it gave Republicans all kinds of spying power.
They try to distract you by saying that I'm a cheater.
But 9/11 was stressful, you wouldn't be faithful either
Vote for me even though its been 5 years since I was in office
Or I'll just keep giving speeches to fill my coffers.

Terrence: Aiight, that's what's up!
Rocsi: I wanna give it up to my girl, Hillary Clinton coming to the stage.
Terrence: I see you got a special guest with you.
Hillary: I don't need a beat. My husband Bill is gonna beat box for me.
Terrence: Is that allowed?
Rocsi: It's never happened before, I'm not sure.
Terrence: Whatever, son! Go for what you know!

Bill Clinton beat boxes. Hillary raps.

The H to I to the L to the L
All you other candidates can just go to hell
I'm taking the gloves off and ain't pulling no punches
Try to debate me, kid I'm eating all their lunches
First off what the hell is a Mike Huckabee?
Coming from my home state, but he's just a wannabe
And Edwards, you had your chance and now you're losing
Better off having Al Gore come to lecture about pollution
Giulani gonna beat me? Come on get serious
His credentials are as funny as Eddie Murphy's Delirious
Mitt Romney? Fred Thompson? They ain't nothing nice
Barack is cool, but as your president? He can be my vice.
Vote Clinton in 08, its just me and Bill
Universal health care is how we keeps it real.

*drops mic*

Terrence: Ooooh!!! She ripped that son, She ripped that.
Rocsi: All my ladies in the house say "Owwwww"
Ladies: Owwww!!!
Terrence: I like that. That's gonna be tough to top. Who's up next!
Rocsi: It says here: Mitt Romney.
Terrence: Oh, the Mormon dude. Okay, do your thing, brother.
Romney: Actually, I'm not here to rap. I just wanted to let everybody know to register to vote. I also wanted to talk about family values.
Terrence: Is it true that you are a Mormon? Do you believe in polygamy?
Romney: There are a lot of misconceptions about Mormonism.
Terrence: Son, don't say it, spit it! This is Freestyle Friday and the livest audience wants to hear your skills
Romney: Uh, err...
Terrence: Do Y'all wanna hear a verse?

Crowd goes wild... Rap! Rap! Rap!

Romney: That's not what I came here for...
Rocsi: Aiight, I respect that, but lets move on to someone who is here to rap. Let's bring out our last candidate.
Terrence: Word! Word! BARACK OBAMA IN THE HOUSE!!!

Crowd cheers wildly.

Obama: What's up, 106 and Park?!?! You ready for me to rip this?!?!
Terrence: Be clear. The livest audience is ready for you, but you gonna have to BRING IT to top what Hillary just did. You ready?
Obama: Oh, yeah! Let me get that "Lose Yourself" instrumental
Rocsi: A little Eminem action? Let's do it!

Music Drops:

When I say O, you say bama
O - bama, O- bama
When I say O, you say bama
O - bama, O- bama

My opponents palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
Barack Obama in the house, comps not ready
They nervous, a black man armed and steady
Poised to take the White House, so come on already
I'm the unifier, and I'm bout to bridge the gap
From blues to rock n roll, from jazz to rap
Doesn't matter where your from or where you at
Barack Obama brings the drama, are you aware of that?
Only been a Senator for a couple of years
But got much more respect than the rest of my peers
Never fear anything, I wasn't raised to lose
I got the blueprint for a new day, like Jay-Z do
In November of 08 who will the people choose?
Lets talk about the others who tryna fill my shoes
We got McCain, who doesn't know what party he wants to rep
And Romney can talk family values but he's out of step
Giulani talks tough, but when it comes to leading
He's no different than George Bush, have our soldiers bleeding
And Huckabee, I don't even know this cat
Won in Iowa, now he thinks he got the inside track
I'm a tell you this much, I hope they nominate him
he ain't no competition for the democratic nation
Next up, Fred Thompson, he better stick to acting
Remember Reagan, them eight years? I aint tryna go back then
John Edwards is in the race, but he ain't the answer
Tryna play with your emotions by exploiting his wife's cancer
Hillary got some swag, but the facts remain evident
When I get the nomination, SHE can be MY vice president
Nah, let me stop, she wont make it on my ticket.
The first female VP is Oprah, ya dig it?

Terrence: OOOOHHH!!! You see how its going down? My man, Barack just ripped this. son!
Rocsi: Let's go to the audience and see who won this battle. I'ma half to go with my girl, Hillary!
Terrence: I'ont know! Barack represented out there! Let's let the livest audience decide...
Rocsi: True, True!
Terrence: But first, here's our new joint of the day, Jim Jones featuring Lil Wayne and T Pain. Its' called "I Suck"

Goes to video.

I know an abrupt ending, but I can't think of anything else to write and this shit is getting epic like. Besides, I think you get the point. This was just some strange sarcastic mess that I thought of. Who did you think was the best? I gotta go with Obama, probably because that was the first one I wrote. But I'm interested in your opinion. What do you think? I mean, besides the fact that I'm crazy, who represented in BET's Presidential Debate?