Thursday, January 3, 2008

Insomnia Again

It's back. After a couple of months of sleeping somewhat normally, the last 2 days have seen me revert to that old insomnia again. The last couple of days, I haven't made it to sleep before 9:30 in the morning. Although, I work late, I still have to get up and drive across town, so I have been averaging about 4 hours of sleep. Why am I up all the time? I can't even call it. I just don't get tired. There's no stress to speak of keeping me up at night. My thoughts aren't coming at a rapid pace like they sometimes do. I'm definitely not fighting sleep, in fact I just don't get tired until the sun has been up for a couple of hours.


As a result, I'm dragging today. I just have to make it through 5 more hours and then it's a wrap. I just hope people don't get on my nerves today. I know I'm cranky like a 5 year old today. I'll be back with a more substantial post tomorrow. I don't wanna take a pill, but I don't know if I have a choice. NEED SLEEP!!!