Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday Night Q and A

I'm posting this tag that I stole from someone, just because I haven't decided if I'm gonna do the Blog365 thing, where I post everyday. So just in case I do, here's some filler.

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Doesn't matter, I wouldnt answer it.


2. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? Sure, why not? But why would I have to kiss anyone?


3. Do you take compliments well? Not at all, I get embarrassed unless you are talking about my wit, which I can take .


4. Do you play Sudoku? Sure don't. My sister and her kids do


5. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? depends on how deep in the wilderness. I've forgotten all my survival skills


6. Do you like tongue rings? Can't really say. They look weird, but I've never "experienced" one in action, so I shall withhold my judgement until that happens.


7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I went to Boy Scout camp for 2 days before I QUIT!!! Apparently, I was anti social as kid too.


8. How do you feel right now? I feel good, I finally got some sleep last night!


9. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs? As long as they dont believe in sacrificing people, I'm sure I could handle it


10. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Definitley pursued... unless you pursue me too much then I don't like it all.


11. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment. rested, full, content


12. Do any songs make you cry? Nah, man. Cryings for punks. LOL

13. Are you continuing your education? Gimme 6 months


14. Do you know how to shoot a gun? As a result of almost being shot numerous times, I'm deathly afraid of guns, so no

15. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab? my phone

16. Who was the last person you shared a bed with? A bed? I guess my nephew when I was trying to put him to sleep


17. Favorite children's movie? I don't know... Shrek???


18. What color are your eyes? Brown.


19. How tall are you? 5'9", although my license says 5'10", and this girl at work says 5' 8"


20. Hair color? Black


21. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? Ask me when I'm 80


22. Any secret admirers? That would be a secret so I wouldn't know.


23. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes.

.24. Do you like mustard? It's okay, nothing special

25. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? I would rather sleep.


26. Do you look like your mom or dad? I think I look like my dad, I posted some pictures on the old blog and people thought I looked like my mom


27. How long does it take you to shower? As long as the hot water lasts


28. Can you do a split? That would hurt my balls, wouldn't it?


29. What movie do you want to see right now? Wouldn't mind watching Fight Club for the 1000th time

30. What did you do for last New Year's? I had to work, same as this year.


31. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? I liked it. I saw the Japanese one, it was creepier, but more plot holes


32. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? I'm an insomniac, so theres no telling. I got 8 today.


33. Do you know how to whistle? Yep, how else am I gonna get that hot chicks attention. LOL


34. What do you buy at the movies? Whatever she wants. Or if I'm solo, a big ass drink


35. Do you know how to play poker? I do. I'm no card shark (or is it sharp), but I can handle my biz


36. Do you wear your seatbelt? all the time


37. What do you wear to sleep? Boxers and t-shirts, or whatever I was wearing when I fall out.


38. Anything big ever happen in your town? I live in the A, home of the big things popping


39. Is your hair straight or curly? Both or neither one, or maybe somewhere in between. (What song is that from?) When its low its straight, if I grow it out its curly.

40. Have you ever been in love? Sure, I've been a sucka before.


41. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny, no doubt.


42. Ever been to L.A.? Nope

43. Ever been out of the U.S.? Not yet


44. Where did you go? See above.


45. Planning to go anywhere this year? I got asked to go to Vegas, but I don't know if I'm going, other than that, I havent planned anything yet.


46. Do you hate chocolate? Nope, but it hates me. Chocolate, or more accurately caffeine, is a migraine trigger for me, so I only have it sparingly.


47. Are you a gullible person? Sometimes, but only for a little while. Then my cynicism kicks in and I doubt everything and everyone


48. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy? Nope, I'm good by myself.


49. Do you have socks on right now? yes, and shoes...


50. Are you easy to get along with? Depends on who you ask. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Sensitive people cant get along with me.


51. What is your favorite time of day? I'm a midnight marauder.


52. Do you like pink? are we talking the color or the crude sexual reference? LOL


53. Do you like your last ex? Yes, but I don't think she likes me anymore. We were good friends, but she probably got tired of initiating all the phone calls.


54. Do you have a car? I do, I told you all about my curse with cars, but its hanging in there.


55. Any pets? I don't like animals


56. Do you live with your parents? Nope, I guess this question was for the college students

57. Are your grandparents still alive? Just my mom's mom. That's my heart right there. The rest have passed on.


58. What's your favorite season? Did you read Dear Autumn?


59. What do you look for in significant others? Smart, attractive, can put up with me, witty, etc.


60. Favorite music? Hip Hop, especially from 1988-1996.


61. Who are your favorite friends? Me, myself and I! oh yeah, the rest of you are all right too.


62. Do you like kids? Love them.


63. Do you have a job? Unfortunately, I do.


64. What do you watch on TV? Too much to mention here. The TV is basically always on when I'm home, whether I'm actually paying attention or not.


65. What pisses you off? people who hurt kids, playing with my emotions, Isiah Thomas


66. Do you get along with your parents? Get along? Sure.


67. Are you a messy or neat person? I'm messy. Until company comes over, then I scramble to clean up.


68. What's your favorite food? Cant just have one, but I'll say a big juicy steak.


69. Least favorite food? No question about this one: I hate canteloupe.


70. (LAST QUESTION!) Do you believe in God? Absolutely!