Friday, January 25, 2008

Yep, I Was Right...Again

In case you think that I make any of this stuff up, this is an actual email I received just a few minutes ago. I couldn't make this up if I tried. I think its safe to say that I was not being arrogant when I wrote that post about the set up.


Hey Rashan,

I wanted to talk real for a second on something that i felt needed to be cleared up. I hope this doesn't make you think any less of a friend or less of a person of me but i figured since we talk straight up a lot of times that i could do so, and i think you know my character pretty well to know that i am a decent, morale person.


But anyway, I was looking for something from you, what i wanted from you was a basic human need that men and woman have, i don't know about you but i have not been 'active' in a while ( as you know between work and school,l i am always busy) and i thought we could hook up with one another without any strings attached or without being in a relationship or anything that made one person feel obligated to date the other person or anything like that. I am really not looking for that right now, i have a full plate but i do have needs :-), as I am sure that you do. But i wasnt looking to be with just 'anyone' i felt comfortable with you because i know you and I talk and you know me, so its not like i would be hooking up with a stranger, that's something i dont do!

From what happened last friday when we went out, by your reaction i could tell that you were physically attracted to me as i am you and to be able to be with someone you have to be attracted to them in some way. So, i thought that it would have been something that you would have been 'down with' call it whatever you like 'buddy'' like the Musiq calls it or whatever. But right now i wasnt looking for a relationship myself because i like my space and with my schedule its not something that would be a priority so that wouldnt be fair to the other person to mislead someone. And because there would be no strings attached i didnt see us having a problem working together or anything like that because there would be no commitment there, just a physical friendship. But I know that its probably hard for some people to distinguish the two and sometimes people get hurt because they catch feelings, so i understand that if that is the case. But for myself I think of you as a cool, confidential person (with some similarities between us) that it would have been something you would have been 'down with. Anyway thats it, thats all that it was nothing more, not at this point in my life anyway, and i just felt like it needed to be said.

So, if you think that would be something that you could handle or might be okay with let me know! I'm ready! Lol But, we are cool and since I've gotten that out the way I won't mention it again unless you do.
Thats my only issue or problem right now, I'm just horny as hell!! LMAO


Yes, I am probably wrong for posting this, but I can't keep anything away from my blog family. LOL. Plus I didn't have anything else to write about right now. Have a good weekend, everybody!