Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Stalker's Stalker

I don't know how I forgot to tell you about this one. Thursday was funny as hell. I told you a while back about my "work stalker." Well, I'm not so sure I would still call her that, but it makes the title funnier, so for the sake of this post, she is still a stalker.



Anyway, she got a work stalker too. This dude is conservatively 45 years old, but probably much older. He dresses like them old playas in the club with the linen pants and crazy print shirts, and gator type shoes. He's tried several times to get old girl's phone number, which she (according to her) politely declined. She told me about him before, but I never paid him no mind. One day last week, she IM'd me to tell me that he was staring at her. I looked and sure enough, he was. He had a creepy look on his face, and really wasn't trying to play it off. I was like wow, you gotta stalker! Fast forward to Thursday. I was at my work stalker's desk going over something or other, and I looked up and guess who was watching: My work stalker's work stalker. Me, never being one to let things go easy, said "You need something, my man?" He sat down and didn't respond. I cracked up. It was funny to me until...



I went on break and there he was. He didn't say anything to me, but I had never seen him outside with the smokers before. When I got done, I went to the restroom to wash my hands and face. I had my glasses off, so when I heard someone else come in the restroom, I didn't know who it was. After cleaning my glasses, and putting them back on, who do I see two sinks down from me: that dude. I'm like WTF? Is this dude following me? I leave the restroom and go back upstairs to my desk. Why is this dude looking at me or in my general direction for the remainder of the night?

Uggghhh... I'm being stalked by my work stalker's work stalker! This is something that could only happen to me.